1. As the book begins, how close are we to the halfway point in the seven-year period?
A. 1 year past
B. 1 year before
C. 4 months past
D. 4 months before
2. How many rounds are held by the side arm Rayford bought from Albie?
3. What begins immediately after the halfway point?
A. The Great Judgment Seat
B. The Glorious Appearing
C. The Great Tribulation
D. The Great Earthquake
4. Who called Mac "chopper jockey?"
5. Whose name is referred to in the "CCCCC" painted on the GC's door?
6. What were Ernie and Bo called?
7. The fourth C in CCCCC stands for Condor ______ Chief.
8. How many digits did David's encrypted number in his bugging system have?
9. What are Buck and Leah doing when she surprises him with the news that she plans to take up residence in the safe house?
A. Helping get Dr. Floyd into the Land Rover
B. Loading food into the safe house freezer
C. Having lunch near Buck's office
D. Driving to pick up Rayford
10. Leon's words that they were "a disgrace to the Global Community," were taken as a badge of honor by:
A. the Tuttles
B. the Mikloses
C. David and Annie
D. Ernie and Bo
11. What frightens Leah when she and Rayford try to get the money from her safe?
12. What did Abdullah pickpocket from Leon?
A. David's Daytimer
B. Buck's watch
C. Mac's phone
D. Hattie's PDA
13. What is the name of Leah's late husband?
14. The last judgment before the beginning of the second half of the tribulation was:
A. The Locusts
B. The Horsemen
C. Darkening Skies
15. What kind of an airplane do the Tuttles have?
16. A sign warning "Danger. High Voltage" hid the entrance to whose shelter?
17. Where are the Tuttles from?
18. Where did Annie disappear during the two hundred million horsemen ordeal?
19. What is the nickname of the side arm Rayford buys from Albie?
20. What did the Trib Force use to conceal the entrance to the safe house's underground shelter?
A. A washing machine
B. A freezer
C. A sofa
D. A coffee table